วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning log 10

This week, I learnt about program Adobe Captivate 8. Teacher taught me how to create my project by using Adobe Captivate 8. I thought it look like PowerPoint, and easy to create my project. Teacher introduced about basic tool. There are main menu, control bottom, panel group, filmstrip. Then, I created my project by added blank project and chose the size 1024*768. I could insert picture, and add the text caption. Teacher taught me the way to put student's name in my CALL. Then, I learnt how to make the test in this program and link flame into another flame when we click back, previous, home, or any button that you want to link. Moreover, this program is helpful to me and the students. It can make us more learning and having motivation to learn.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates